CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionGalois geometry is the theory that deals with substructures living in projective spaces over finite fields, also called Galois fields. This collected work presents current research topics in Galois geometry, and their applications. Presented topics include classical objects, blocking sets and caps in projective spaces, substructures in finite classical polar spaces, the polymial method in Galois geometry, finite semifields, links between Galois geometry and coding theory, as well as links between Galois geometry and cryptography.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJan de Beule,Leo Storme
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.