All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis survey explores both the established procedures and the frontiers of laparoscopic surgery, while examining several controversies that have evolved in recent years. Also addressed are topics such as two-handed surgical technique, intracorporeal suturing, intricate dissection, control of large vessels, the operating room of the future, cost considerations, and regulatory issues. June 1998 / 0-387-98338-4 / $150.00
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight619 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Brooks
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1998. Softcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.