All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent Topics in Medical Mycology, is intended to summa- rize current research areas in medical mycology for medical mycologists and other scientists who are working in micro- biology and immulogy. Topics to be included in each volume will serve as contemporary reviews, summaries of current advancements and future directions, and mecha- nisms to enhance the interdisciplinary use of medically im- portant fungi in understanding pathogenesis, epidemiology, mycotoxins, taxomy, and other areas where basic, ap- plied, and clinical sciences are used. Michael R. McGinnis Marcel Borgers v Contents v Series Preface Contributors ix 1 Animal Models for Dermatomycotic Infections JAN VAN CUTSEM 1 2 Vaccines for the Management of Dermatophyte and Superficial Yeast Infections ESTHER SEGAL 36 3 Tissue-Bound Immunity: A Mechanism of Can- dacidal Activity HISASHI TAKAHASHI, KENICHIRO CHIKAKANE, MAsARU OKUDA, MARIKO HATANO, MANABU HOSHINO, OSAMU KANEKO, and YOKO KAWA 50 4 Rhisporidiosis MERANI THIANPRASIT and KLEOPHANT THAGERNGPOL 64 Pathogenesis of Candida Vulvovaginitis 5 JACK D. SOBEL 86 6 Control of Extension of the Hyphal Apex NEIL A. R. Gow 109 7 Epidemiology and Ecology of Pityriasis Versicolor JAN FAERGEMANN 153 8 Fungal Cell Wall Synthesis and Assembly JOSE RUIZ-HERRERA, RAFAEL SENTANDREU 168 vii viii Contents 9 Lipids and Lipoidal Mycotoxins of Fungi MICHAEL A. GEALT, ABBAS ABDOLLAHI, and JOSEPH L.
- Author(s)Marcel Borgers,Michael R. McGinnis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Medical Mycology
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.