All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, we examine the current techniques of refractive surgery, and lesser-kwn areas, and we describe some of the newer techniques. Our intention is to reinforce our understanding of the basic areas of LASEK, LASIK, dry eye, topography and aberrations. We have added new and controversial areas of research such as refractive surgery to patients with strabismus and paediatric refractive surgery and have highlighted the current understanding of ectasia and its management. Although refractive surgery is popular with up to a 20 year follow up, little is kwn about the risk of recurring refractive errors. We discuss this in detail and give our own follow-up outcomes. Many regard the frontier as presbyopia, but as it is a moving target, we still lack the information to decide whether the future will be cornea or lens. We discuss the current corneal techniques such as Inlays and Supracor, their advantages and disadvantages. Our target readers are ophthalmologists in training as well as those who practice refractive surgery.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight740 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byMichael O'Keefe
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.