Curriculum Leadership: Readings for Developing Quality Educational Programs by Eric J. Anctil, Forrest W. Parkay, Glen J. Hass (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $269.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $233.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA premier collection of high-quality articles from leading voices in education, curriculum planning, and development. Curriculum Leadership: Readings for Developing Quality Educational Programs, 10/e combines high-quality articles with cases that illustrate pre-K through high school curriculum development in action. Featuring 72 articles from historic greats and current leaders, this book balances seminal works with contemporary perspectives. New to this edition are 38 recently published articles spotlighting techlogy, Common Core State Standards, high-stakes testing, and assessment. Each chapter is filled with background theory, articles, case studies and essays that show school leaders how to plan quality educational programs.
- Author BiographyForrest W. Parkay is Professor of Educational Leadership and Higher Education at Washington State University. He was Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Florida for eight years and at Texas State University for five years. Forrest received his B.A. and M.A. degrees in English education from the University of Illinois-Urbana. He earned his Ph.D. in education at the University of Chicago, and he is a graduate of Harvard University's Management Development Program (MDP). For eight years, Forrest taught at DuSable High School on Chicago's South Side, and he served as Chairman of DuSable's English Department for four years. Forrest is the author or co-author of more than 60 refereed journal articles and several books, including Becoming a Teacher (Pearson, 2013). His research has appeared in the field's leading peer-reviewed journals, including Phi Delta Kappan, American Journal of Education, and Educational Administration Quarterly. A former Fulbright Scholar at Kasetsart University's Center for Research on Teaching and Teacher Education, in Thailand, Forrest has facilitated educational reform programs and conducted cross-national research in China, Thailand, Korea, and Pakistan. He has been a Visiting Professor at Beijing Normal University and at Assumption University in Thailand. Forrest and his wife, Phensri, enjoy traveling, yoga, classic cars, kayaking, and photography. Forrest is the proud father of four daughters: Anna, Catherine, Rebecca, and Anchitta. Eric Anctil is Associate Professor of Education and the Director for Innovation at the University of Portland. He is the author of many books and articles on education including, Selling Higher Education: Marketing and Advertising America's Colleges and Universities. His research and scholarship broadly centers on K-20 education and the nexus of media, technology, and the curriculum.
- Author(s)Eric J. Anctil,Forrest W. Parkay,Glen J. Hass
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1129 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.