All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an accessible overview of the key issues surrounding the curriculum for all those working towards QTLS. Curriculum shapes the programmes that are taught, dictates which students can have access to courses and lies at the heart of what teachers and trainers actually do. Examples and case studies throughout the book demonstrate these issues within working FE colleges, adult education centres and work-based learning contexts. It also offers succinct summaries of key theories and debates relating to the curriculum. This fully revised edition reflects the latest policies and thinking and w includes a glossary of useful terms.
- Author BiographyDr Jonathan Tummons is Lecturer in Education at Durham University and leads Durham's MSc in Educational Assessment. With a background in further and adult education, he has researched and published widely on a range of issues relating to learning, teaching and assessment.
- Author(s)Jonathan Tummons
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.