All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA werewolf story unlike any you've ever seen, CURSE is a story of a family's survival at all costs. Laney Griffith is a man who will do anything to save his son from leukemia, but the cost of treatment has broken him financially. When he pursues an elusive murderer in the wilderness of his small, rural community, in the hopes of securing a substantial bounty, Laney is confronted with something he never could have expected: a werewolf. The captive lycan, in human form, turns Laney's life upside-down, forcing him to confront his haunted past and race against the clock--because the wolf will return, and Laney's son's condition continues to worsen. CURSE is a story of a family's survival at all costs. BOOM! Studios has a long history of publishing some of the industry's best modern horror, and CURSE takes us back to our roots with a werewolf story unlike any you've ever seen.
- Author BiographyMichael Moreci is one of the writers behind the new Hoax Hunters series from Image Comics and has been a contributing writer on comics including Skybreakers. Co-writer Tim Daniel is the creator and writer behind Enormous from Image Comics. Illustrator Riley Rossomo is one of the comic industry's most sought after new talents having drawn Proof, Bedlam, and numerous other titles.
- Author(s)Michael Moreci,Tim Daniel
- PublisherBoom! Studios
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoom! Studios
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Riley Rossmo,Colin Lorimer
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.