Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning first volume in Janny Wurts's epic tale of two half-brothers cursed to life-long enmity, w re-released with a striking new cover. The world of Athera lives in eternal fog, its skies obscured by the malevolent Mistwraith. Only the combined powers of two half-brothers can challenge the Mistwraith's stranglehold: Arithon, Master of Shadow and Lysaer, Lord of Light. Arithon and Lysaer will find that they are inescapably bound inside a pattern of events dictated by their own deepest convictions. Yet there is more at stake than one battle with the Mistwraith - as the sorcerers of the Fellowship of Seven kw well. For between them the half-brothers hold the balance of the world, its harmony and its future, in their hands.
- Author BiographyJanny Wurts is the author of the Cycle of Fire series, co-author of the worldwide bestselling Empire series with Raymond E. Feist, and is currently working on the Wars of Light and Shadow series. She often paints her own covers and is also an expert horsewoman, sailor, musician and archer.
- Author(s)Janny Wurts
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/11/1994
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Wars of Light and Shadow
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 b&w line illustrations, maps
- Weight350 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.