All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh on a mesa in the mountains of New Mexico, a small town hides a dreadful secret. One morning very soon, there will be an accident that triggers a terrible chain reaction and the Earth will be wiped out. James Oberhelm, a reporter at Los Alamos National Laboratory, already sees the devastation. He believes he can prevent an apocalypse, but first James must escape the devices of a sensuous young blood tech, a lecherous old hippie, a predator in a waking nightmare and a forsaken adobe house in the Sangre de Cristo mountains with a dark history.
- Author BiographyRobert Arellano is the author of the Edgar-nominated noir Havana Lunar and two earlier novels, all published by Akashic Books. Writing as Eddy Arellano, he collaborated with three artists on the graphic novel Dead in Desemboque from Soft Skull Press, and as Bobby Rabyd he created the Web's first interactive novel, Sunshine '69. He lived for seven years in the small mountain town of Dixon, New Mexico, and he now teaches in the College of Arts & Sciences at Southern Oregon University.
- Author(s)Robert Arellano
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight196 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $29.41New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.