Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionHow much of yourself can you sacrifice before you are longer who you once were? Is it worth it? Is winning worth any price? Is freedom? Every curse has a blessing and every blessing has a curse. When you stand face to face with your destiny, will you be able to tell one from the other? In a world filled with darkness and hate, igrance and fear, the only answer needed should be love and light, happiness and acceptance. Well, it should be. Good versus evil, daylight over darkness, Angels or demons...the age old epic battle rages through the universe. One thing always rings true, love triumphs over all. But, what if a pure and loving heart unintentionally caused Angels to fall, demons to rise, and blurred the line between heaven and hell? Jenevier owns such a heart. An incent, unadulterated purity that is too quick to find good where ne exists. Her blind trust and radiant soul could be the answer long sought, or, it could mark the end of us all. An epic journey of love and magic, curses and trials, joys and pain, Cursed by Diamonds is only the beginning. Follow this fragile maiden; thrust upon a fated path wrought with world altering decisions, as she blindly begins A Dance with Destiny. And, this little tune may change all our lives.
- Author BiographyJK Ensley is a native Tennessean by way of Missouri, born there and quickly ushered down South. A product of public school and private college, she spent her early twenties bouncing across the country. Fascinated by rich culture, ancient customs, and thick accents, she is compelled to drink in the many exquisite differences humanity is gifted with. A self-described, happily divorced mother of three with a stressful day job and an uber common minivan, she does little to hide her wicked wit, advanced sarcasm, and extreme shoe addiction. At the core of me, I'm one slightly twisted, pink haired, sword wielding, invisible ninja with a laptop, an imagination, and very little me time. That's just who I am. I'm comfortable in my skin and I love my life. Totally not kidding about the hair, the swords, or the laptop, I might have stretched it just a little with the invisible part.
- Author(s)J K Ensley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.