All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFor every parent who ever wondered if they were smart eugh, resourceful eugh, and just plain good eugh to tackle one of the most important jobs in the world. No one ever is, of course, but perhaps the secret to somehow pulling it off lies in telling ourselves again the true stories of our own childhood, as filtered through our less incent but inevitably wiser eyes. That s exactly what Carl Lennertz does here, recollecting early experiences to which we can all relate: friendship and cliques, first job and first love, and having lots of time to do thing at all. Ultimately, these reflections some that will make you laugh out loud and some that will surely make you cringe are about what we have in common with our children and what we kw they have yet to learn . . . hopefully the easy way, which is to say lovingly, from us. Cursed by a Happy Childhood is a warm, funny, big-hearted reminder that the little moments are the big moments, that we should share our stories and take heart in the way they make us feel a little closer to one ather, a little stronger, and a little happier to face each day.
- Author BiographyCarl Lennertz has worked in publishing for more than twenty years. He lives in New York City with his wife and daughter. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Carl Lennertz
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Date of Publication08/08/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.