CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionOn Sunday July 13, 1890, the Sea Wing, piloted by Captain David Wethern, set out on an excursion from its home port at Diamond Bluff, Wisconsin and steamed down the Mississippi River and across Lake Pepin with 200 passengers boarding at Trenton, Wisconsin and Red Wing, Minnesota. Warnings of approaching dangerous weather offered by an itinerant preacher, and his persistence to convince the captain to cancel the voyage are igred. The Sea Wing sails on to meet its fate. Cursed by the Wind is a suspensful and heartwarming story of a boy's quest of a dream, his faithfulness to family, and his struggle with nature, added to the actual tragic event.
- Author BiographyJ.L. Fredrick is a native of Wisconsin and has been a long-time member of the Wisconsin State Historical Society. He currently resides at Poynette, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)J L Fredrick
- PublisherJoel Lovstad Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoel Lovstad Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.