All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook, Cursive Handwriting Practice Workbook for Teens, is designed to inspire teens' interest in learning and practicing cursive handwriting. Teens enjoy writing sentences like Wizard school is so cool, and, Talk to you later. Exercises like these help to make learning fun, even at home. This unique teenage handwriting workbook provides teens who need to improve their cursive writing fluency a chance to do it with a more age appropriate workbook (since the sentences were prepared with a teenage audience in mind). This workbook focuses on writing phrases and sentences in cursive in three parts: Students practice tracing and copying phrases and sentences in Part 1. Part 2 just involves copying (with tracing). A challenge is presented in Part 3: The sentences are printed, and students must rewrite them in cursive. This requires students to remember what the cursive letters look like (though they can look at a chart on pages 5-6 if they need a reminder). May your students or teenagers improve their handwriting skills and enjoy reading and writing these phrases and sentences.
- Author(s)Julie Harper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.