Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a sultry afteron in the summer of 1936 a young woman is witness to an attempted murder in a London hotel room. Nina, a West End actress, faces a dilemma: she shouldn't have been at the hotel in the first place, and certainly t with a married man. But once it becomes apparent that she has seen the face of the man the newspapers have dubbed 'the Tie-Pin Killer' she realises that unless she acts quickly, more women will die...From the glittering murk of Soho's underworld, to the grease paint and ghost-lights of theatreland, Curtain Call is a poignant and gripping story about love and death in a society dancing towards the abyss.
- Author BiographyAnthony Quinn was born in Liverpool in 1964. From 1998 to 2014 he was the film critic of the Independent. He is the author of four very successful novels: The Rescue Man, which won the 2009 Authors' Club Best First Novel Award, Half of the Human Race, The Streets, which was shortlisted for the 2013 Walter Scott Prize, and Curtain Call, which was chosen for Waterstones and Mail on Sunday Book Clubs.
- PrizesLong-listed for Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction 2016.
- Author(s)Anthony Quinn
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.