All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith 30 brand new contemporary designs for modern window treatments and 26 updated illustrations, this revised and expanded fourth edition of The Curtain Design Directory offers even more ideas and solutions than ever before. Browse through the book and create your own beautiful window treatments, drawing inspiration from more than 400 hand-drawn black-and-white illustrations. This edition provides even more essential information; including a helpful window measuring sheet, detailed information about positioning fittings, how to determine the correct proportions for top treatments and estimating fabric quantities. The Curtain Design Directory is the must-have handbook for every interior designer and curtain maker.
- Author BiographyCatherine Merrick and Rebecca Day run the well-known Merrick & Day curtain workroom, making curtains for interior designers. They run regular courses on curtain making and have distilled their years of knowledge into several authoritative books on curtain making, including the curtain maker's essential companion 'Encyclopaedia of Curtains', the stimulating 'Curtain Inspiration' and the newly released 'Blinds, Curtains & Cushions'.
- Author(s)Catherine Merrick,Rebecca Day
- PublisherMerrick & Day
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Place of PublicationGainsborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMerrick & Day
- Content NoteLoose-leaf ring binder
- Weight1819 g
- Width210 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.