All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTwo new volumes of carefully refereed and edited papers on the most current developments in the theory and applications of curves and surfaces.These two volumes contain a selection of papers presented at the Saint-Malo Conference on Approximation Theory in July 1999. Each contains several invited survey papers written by experts in the field, along with contributed research papers. They will be of great interest to mathematicians, engineers, and computer scientists working in the fields of Approximation Theory, Computer-Aided Geometric Design (CAGD), Computer Graphics, Numerical Analysis, CAD/CAM, and application areas. Curve and Surface Design includes the following topics: B-bases canal surfaces conics curvature discrete fairing free form surfaces G2-splines highlight lines involute curves multisided patches NURBs and NURPs offsets ray tracing ruled surfaces sculptured surfaces segmentation methods shape preservation texturevoroi diagrams
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- Series TitleInnovations in Applied Mathematics S.
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width159 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byChristophe Rabut,Larry L. Schumaker
- Volume editorAlbert Cohen,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.