All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical guide to converting, installing, and maintaining the following: electronic fuel injection; electronic ignition; engine management; new compact, high-output alternators; high torque starter motors; modern wiring systems; and auto-electrical accessories. Covering practical application and available techlogies.
- Author BiographyFrank Choco Munday is a hot rod enthusiast from Australia who has successfully written several books on auto electrical and engine management subjects. A background as a technical author for the Navy and later for a defense electronics company gave Munday a thorough knowledge of his subject matter.
- Author(s)Frank Munday
- PublisherGraffiti Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleGraffiti Hot Rod Handbooks S.
- Place of PublicationCastlemaine
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGraffiti Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.