All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the customised Master Pattern, Jean Frost demystifies fit: it is determined before a single stitch is knit. The process is easy to follow, using the simplest math and graph paper. Using real-body examples, Jean shows how to correct for narrow shoulders, long arms, short or long waist, large bust, and other common fitting problems. Reminiscent of the designer details that have made the Chanel jacket a signature piece for more than 50 years, the details in this book add professional finish to collars, pockets, fabrics, and hand-stitched silk lining.
- Author BiographyJean Frost's expertise with tailored knits, especially jackets, is well-known. She addresses their silhouettes and details in Jean Frost Jackets and provides a system for custom-fitting in Custom Knit Jackets. Now Stitches for Tailored Knits provides a collection of her favorite fabric stitches.
- Author(s)Jean Frost
- PublisherXRX Books,US
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Dakota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXRX Books,US
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width241 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byElaine Rowley,Rick Mondragon
- Photographer(s)Alexis Xenakis
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.