All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTwo of the major parallel challenges facing businesses today are how to adapt to the changes of fast-paced, fragmenting markets and how to grow a business whilst engaging in recognisably sustainable practices. It is t eugh to just be sustainable, it is about communicating it and getting the customer involved in the message. Customer-Centric Marketing shows readers how sustainable development practices and digital marketing techniques work naturally together to add value, leading to improved customer satisfaction, better professional relationships and increased effectiveness. Ideal for senior marketing professionals and students on digital marketing or marketing strategy modules who wish to utilise the benefits of sustainable development and forms of digital marketing, this accessible and straight to-the-point book uses case studies to show how the marketing theories and tools work in actual business scenarios. Customer-Centric Marketing covers contemporary issues such as the increasing use of mobile, QR codes and social network sites for consumers interested in ethical, environmental and sustainable marketing.
- Author BiographyNeil Richardson is a Senior Marketing Lecturer at Leeds Beckett University and a Chartered Institute of Marketing Course Leader. He has over 20 years of experience in sales management, marketing and customer service in the B2B sector. Neil Kelley is a Senior Examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CAM Marketing and Consumer Behaviour) and Senior Lecturer for Marketing at Leeds Beckett University. He was previously Senior Territory Manager for Electronic Arts, contributing to the marketing and promotion of products such as The Sims and a variety of EA Sports titles. Jon James is a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Leeds Beckett (formerly Leeds Metropolitan) University. Jon has provided strategic business & marketing consultancy to organisations in both the public and private sectors. His research interests include global & international marketing, marketing management and SME development.
- Author(s)Jon L. James,Neil Kelley,Neil Richardson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.