All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to customer experience, Don Peppers is one of the world s most respected authorities. Over the last twenty years he and co-author Martha Rogers have written a series of best-selling books on the subject, collectively selling over a million copies in 18 languages. Businessweek Magazine called one of their books the bible of the new marketing, Accenture listed Don among the Top 100 Business Intellectuals, and The Times of London listed him as one of the Top 50 Business Brains. In 2015 Don Peppers capped the list of Top 25 Customer Experience Leaders compiled by Satmetrix, based on factors including Klout score, LinkedIn presence, book sales, and creation of an industry-changing methodology. So if you re looking for advice on how to think about, improve, and deliver a better customer experience, then this is the book for you. Organized as a series of short, easily digested and self-contained essays, it s packed with concrete examples, suggestions, and inspiring ideas. Read it straight through, or snack on it as you like.
- Author(s)Don Peppers
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.