All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped from the authors' experience working with firms seeking to build better business intelligence, Customer Intelligence is concerned with who will own and control information about customers and who will develop the best skills and capabilities to exploit it for competitive advantage. At its core, it attempts to explain why the age of information has failed to live up to its own hype of specialization, personalization over homogenization, and consistently satisfying customers.
- Author BiographySean Kelly is an author, lecturer, software engineer and international business consultant who has founded a number of separate businesses in the field of customer intelligence and information exploitation. Sean was formerly head of the European business intelligence division of Sybase Inc. and was a founder of the prestigious Data Warehouse network. His groundbreaking book Data Warehousing: The route to mass customization, published by Wiley in the early 1990s, was a major influence on the tide of business intelligence investment that occurred in the following decade. Sean is now involved in a new enterprise, based in Ireland, that is devoted to customer segmentation and profiling solutions.
- Author(s)S. Kelly
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.