All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeverage the cloud into competitive advantage through optimized customer experience Customer Obsessed looks at customer experience through the lens of the cloud to bring you a cutting-edge handbook for customer experience. Cloud techlogy has been hailed as a game-changer, but a recent IDC report shows that it accounts for less than three percent of total IT spending; why are so many companies neglecting such an ermous asset? This book provides a high-level overview of how the cloud can give you a competitive advantage. You'll learn how to integrate cloud techlogy into sound customer experience strategy to achieve unprecedented levels of success. More than just a state-of-the-field assessment, this book offers a set of concrete actions you can take today to leverage cloud computing into technical invation and better business outcomes at all levels of your organization. You'll examine the many factors that influence the customer experience, and emerge with the insight to fine-tune your approach using the power of the cloud. What kind of advantage is your company leaving on the table? This book guides you through the key drivers of customer success to help you optimize your approach and leverage the future of global techlogy. * Learn the keys to competitive advantage in the digital era * Gain insight into each element that affects customer experience * Harness the power of the cloud to achieve customer success * Follow a prescriptive framework for optimizing customer experience We are in the golden age of IT invation, but the majority of companies haven't even adopted cloud techlogy, much less begun to utilize its full business capabilities. Jump into the gap w, and reap the benefits as other struggle to catch up. Customer Obsessed gives you the guidance you need to achieve sustainable success in today's digital world.
- Author BiographyERIC BERRIDGE is the CEO of Bluewolf, an IBM Company, the leading global consulting agency for the cloud. As CEO, he drives the strategic direction of the firm, working with his executives and their teams to deliver extraordinary customer moments. He has more than 20 years of experience working with clients to improve business processes through enterprise technology solutions. He is a coauthor of Iterate or Die.
- Author(s)Eric Berridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight464 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byMarc Benioff
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.