Customer Obsession: How to Acquire, Retain, and Grow Customers in the New Age of Relationship Marketing by Abaete De Azevedo, Ricardo Pomeranz (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Obsession is an invaluable hands-on guide to the next generation of customer relationship marketing. Abaete de Azevedo and Ricardo Pomeranz, top leaders at the world-rewned direct marketing agency Rapp Collins, reveal how businesses of any size can develop a global strategy that embraces today's empowered consumers and encourages the development of meaningful, profitable relationships with them. Sharing insider details from Rapp Collins's breakthrough methodology, the authors provide the tools to implement the next level of relationship marketing, enabling you to pinpoint the unique value of every customer and specific direct marketing techniques for winning them over. You get practical steps for integrating your brand communications and identifying a strong marketing concept to create a campaign that establishes personalized connections with consumers. Then, you'll learn how to: Implement your relationship marketing program in four phases: strategic analysis, planning, implementation, and control Utilize databases to gather individualized information and create targeted messages Create specific campaigns that are relevant to different segments of consumers Measure marketing campaign results with ROI calculation models Develop practices that will continuously improve ROI Rounding out this invaluable guide are illuminating case studies of numerous national and international brands that successfully used relationship marketing to meet their communication needs. Customer Obsession is the definitive roadmap for all businesses that want to achieve the maximum return for their marketing investments.
- Author BiographyAbaete de Azevedo is the CEO of Rapp Collins Latin America. Ricardo Pomeranz is the Global Chief Digital Officer of Rapp Collins Worldwide, as well as President of Rapp Digital, a division of Rapp Collins Brazil Group. Azevedo and Pomeranz frequently lecture on the subject of new technologies and relationship marketing. They both belong to Rapp Collins Global board and have been teaching marketing for 15 years at top MBA programs in Brazil.
- Author(s)Abaete De Azevedo,Ricardo Pomeranz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.