All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Relationship Management presents a ground-breaking strategic framework for successful CRM policy. Built around Professor Payne's five key processes, the book demonstrates a systematic management progression that will guarantee the maximum impact and efficiency of a CRM programme. The book backs up these five processes - strategy development, value creation, channel and media integration, information management and performance assessment - with 16 best practice case studies which set the universal theory in a specific practical context. These feature a range of companies, including Orange, Brittania, Homebase, Canada Life, Sun Microsystems, Natwest, Sears, Roebuck & Co., Nortel Networks and Siemens. The book concludes with interviews from four thought leaders, offering a 'futures' vision forum for CRM. Customer Relationship Management is a vital instrument for anyone who needs to kw how to develop and measure effective CRM within an organization. It includes overviews and key learning points preceding each case study, and a summary chapter to draw out the most salient lessons from CRM best practices. For practitioner or academic alike, this is essential reading.
- Author BiographyDr Adrian Payne is Professor of Services & Relationship Marketing and Director of the Centre for CRM at Cranfield School of Management, UK. He is an author of ten books on Relationship Marketing, CRM and Marketing Strategy. He undertakes research, gives keynote presentations, runs workshops and consults globally in CRM, relationship marketing and customer retention strategies. Lynette specializes in sales, key account management and marketing portfolio management, particularly in service businesses. Her PhD looked at key account profitability and she has published widely on this topic. She is a Registered Representative of the London Stock Exchange and a Fellow of the Society of Investment Professionals. She is also the Director of Cranfield's Key Account Management Best Practice Research Club.
- Author(s)Adrian Payne,Joe Peppard,Lynette Ryals,Simon Knox,Stan Maklan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.