All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you run your own company or work for a large corporation, establishing customer loyalty is a prerequisite for business growth. In The Customer Rules, C. Britt Beemer, a leading consumer research and marketing consultant, and bestselling business author Robert Shook offer practical advice on how to build a robust company culture based on the concept of unsurpassed customer-service designed to increase your market share. A combination of extensive market research unprecedented in scope, as well as close studies of fourteen companies that excel in the area of customer service, The Customer Rules distills profitable lessons on how to achieve strong customer loyalty. Referencing specific research findings, Beemer and Shook examine the obstacles that too often distract a company's focus from its most important task--providing preeminent service and creating a unique customer experience. The authors then supply fourteen workable solutions to ensure the return of customers time and time again, including: Instill the importance of customer service in every employee Use a small-town approach to meeting customers' needs matter how big your company is Develop a unique identity your customers will seek out Maintain a focus on the customer before, during, and after the sale Success in retail, service, manufacturing, or any other business always boils down to the customer experience. Beemer and Shook use in-depth interviews with high-level managers from such companies as Chubb, NetJets, Edward Jones, Lexus, Johnson & Johnson, and Four Seasons Hotels to illustrate the best ways for creating exceptional customer service. The Customer Rules gives you the tools you'll need to become the undisputed leader in your industry.
- Author BiographyC. Britt Beemer is founder and CEO of America's Research Group (ARG), a national consumer research firm that has interviewed more than eight-million consumers. He is the author of It Takes a Prophet to Make a Profit and Predatory Marketing. Robert L. Shook is a bestselling author of many business books, including Longaberger, a number-one New York Times bestseller, and The Pep Talk.
- Author(s)C.Britt Beemer,Robert L. Shook
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.