Customer Service Delivery: Research and Best Practices by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $100.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $61.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Service Delivery taps into business, marketing, and psychological research and practices to provide a wealth of kwledge about customer service. With contributions from some of the best-kwn industrial and organizational psychology experts in customer service, this book brings together in one comprehensive resource a review of the best practices in customer service delivery. Customer Service Delivery also provides a framework for customer service as a process and an outcome. The authors address a wide range of topics that are crucial to today's competitive business environment: customer expectations, loyalty satisfaction, product versus service delivery, measurement, brand equity, regional and cultural differences, and organizational impact. Customer Service Delivery explores human resource staffing practices and service delivery by including proven selection strategies for hiring top quality service workers, an analysis of the personality correlates of service performance, and a comprehensive review of assessment instruments that predict customer service performance. In addition, this important resource contains strategies and tactics to improve and manage service delivery and offers illustrative case examples of how organizations have successfully improved and managed customer service.
- Author BiographyLawrence Fogli is a former corporate executive, vice president of human resource activities, and external consultant. He is the creator of ServiceFirst, a test designed to help with the hiring of service-oriented employees, and the developer of the Sales and Service Excellence System. The Professional Practice Series is sponsored by The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc. (SIOP). The series was launched in 1988 to provide industrial and organizational psychologists, organizational scientists and practitioners, human resources professionals, managers, executives, and those interested in organizational behavior and performance with volumes that are insightful, current, informative, and relevant to organizational practice.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleJ-B SIOP Professional Practice Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLawrence Fogli
- Foreword byDr. Eduardo Salas
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.