All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour service team may represent the first, last, or only interaction point between your customers and your company. Your front-line service professionals make or break countless opportunities, leads, sales, and relationships every day. Completely revised and updated to meet the challenges of a new service landscape, the second edition of Customer Service Training 101 presents proven techniques for creating unforgettable customer experiences. The book covers every aspect of face-to-face, phone, Internet, and self-service customer relations, and provides simple yet powerful tips for: projecting a positive attitude and making a great first impression; communicating effectively, both verbally and nverbally; developing trust, establishing rapport, and making customers feel valued; and confidently handling difficult customers and situations. The new features include: 'How Do I Measure Up?' self-assessments, and 'Doing It Right' examples from the author's extensive customer service experience. Every step-by-step lesson in this comprehensive and inspiring training manual is augmented with instructive sidebars, a summary of key points, practice exercises, and so much more.
- Author BiographyANDREW J. SHERMAN is a partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Jones Day and an internationally recognized authority on the legal and strategic issues of emerging and established companies. He has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Time, and other publications, and is the author of Raising Capital (978-0-8144-0856-8).
- Author(s)Renee Evenson
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width74 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.