All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWe all live in a service-based ecomy right w, and the role of customers has changed from passive buyers to active value creators. Customers are actively engaged in the value creation process, and customer value creation behavior has become an essential phemen. For the competitive advantage of the firm, employees need to change from exclusive service providers to value facilitators. Firms must w change their paradigm from treating customers as mere buyers to engaging customers as value creators. This book sheds insight into the essentiality of understanding customer value creation behavior for enhancing firm performance. This book is also a comprehensive reference critically analyzing the current state of customer value creation behavior. It covers theoretical foundations, measurement, antecedents and consequences of customer value creation behavior, in addition to applications in specific and various contexts. The book also highlights the importance of understanding the dimensional structure of customer value creation behavior for accurate results of empirical research. In addition, the book also examines customer value destruction behavior or dysfunctional customer behavior. This book challenges the conventional belief that handling customer complaints equates with handling dysfunctional customer behavior and provides useful insights for handling employees and customers.
- Author BiographyYoujae Yi is the KT Professor of Marketing at Seoul National University (Stanford PhD). He has served as the president of the Korean Marketing Association, Korean Society of Consumer Studies, and Service Marketing Association. He has also served as the editor of Korean Journal of Consumer Studies and Seoul Journal of Business, and as co-editor of Services Industries Journal. He has published over one hundred articles in journals including Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Consumer Research, and Journal of Consumer Psychology.
- Author(s)Youjae Yi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 97 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.