All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionCut out the Crap is filled with simple, healthy, mouth-watering recipes, from dips to soups, salads to vegetarian, main meals to tempting sweets. Never again will you feel uninspired when cooking for your friends or family who have allergies and intolerances, and never again will you find healthy food tasteless or boring. With a beautiful photograph for each delicious recipe, everyday meals and dinner parties will become a pleasure to cook for.
- Author(s)Collette White
- PublisherCollette White
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationTuggerah, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCollette White
- Content NoteFull colour photos
- Weight640 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- colin_35715 Mar, 2017by
A great book to help you get back on the lighter side of life
This book is full of good ideas for healthy eating.. Its easy format makes following the recipes simple and no needless reading for the ( how to make it bit ) All the photos are amazing. Just a great high quality book well planed out and easy to understand ....
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- seedielady06 Dec, 2013by
this is one cookbook that is constanly in use, well worth having on hand.
I picked up this book to read from the local library. I liked it so much I didn't want to take it back so had to by my own copy (or pay some hefty fines) The recipes are clear, smart and delicious. There is something for all occasions. There is alot of practical information on suppliers, ingredients etc, I have since bought another copy for a friend who was recently diagnosed as gluten and lactose intolerant. They love it too and it's always in use, hardly ever back on the shelf.