All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want more energy? Do you want to lose weight and keep it off - without depriving yourself? Or do you simply want to be more adventurous in the kitchen and plan a meal that ISN'T based on either bread, potatoes, pasta or rice? Tori Haschka loves comfort foods more than anything but they don't always love her. She kws what it's like to use white carbs as a culinary crutch. Until she was a teenager, she would only eat things that were a pale hue. Rice. Bread. Potatoes. Noodles. Then, after an illness, she decided to try new ways to feed herself, her friends and her hungry husband. This book is a result of the many ways she discovered to happily and greedily avoid white carbs, taking inspiration from all over the world. Since eating like this, she has felt healthier and gained energy, her skin has improved and she has lost weight and kept it off. Tori's recipes will help you to stop being reliant on nutrient-poor carbs and to get more creative in your cooking. At the same time, you will inevitably feel better in body and mind. She inspires you to inject some new life into your dishes. Try Mexican Baked Eggs or Chai Bircher Muesli for breakfast; Spiced Chickpea Bombs and Courgette Frites as light snacks with drinks; sides such as Broccoli Steaks with Chimichurri and Brazil Nuts and 6 types of puree to banish mashed potatoes forever; Lamb Shank and Fig Tagine or Duck Breasts with Roast Beetroot, Radish and Cocoa for comfort food; and Peanut Butter and Jam Puddings.
- Author BiographyTori Haschka is a Sydney-born food and travel writer and the author of the acclaimed A Suitcase and a Spatula. In September 2012 she released 30 slow-carb recipes as an eBook through her acclaimed blog www.eatori.com. It has now sold in excess of 2,000 copies and been featured in Red Magazine and Woman and Home. This is how she eats when she's at home. Tori develops recipes and writes for Borough Markets, The Vine, The Coop Magazine, The Huffington Post, Lovefood.com, The Arbuturian and Australia's largest women's community; Mamamia.com.au. Her recipes have been featured in Grazia, Stylist and The Sunday Times. In 2012 her blog was named as one of the six best culinary travel blogs in the world. It receives up to 5,000 hits a day.
- Author(s)Tori Haschka
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 60 colour photographs
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.