All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome have fuzzy fur, or big adorable eyes, others love to cuddle, but all have the power to make you say aww! National Geographic Kids brings readers some of their reader's favorite cute animals in one convenient package. Roly-poly polar bears, waddling penguins, funny monkeys, and amazing animal babies are all adorable in their own way, and have won their way into kids' hearts all over the world. Fascinating animal information is accompanied by wonderful photographs to ensure that kids' natural curiosity is both satisfied AND inspired.
- Author(s)Amy Shields,Anne Schreiber,Laura Marsh
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers: Levels 1 & 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.