All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe US Stock Market collapsed on Thursday, 6 May 2010 when the Dow Jones Index spiked down over 1000 points in a matter of a few minutes. Such a world market sell caused by a true Cyber attack could destroy the wealth of billions of people around the globe. This book will examine what Cyber Attacks could do to the civilized world, which grows more dependent on the Internet functioning properly to perform all of the complex tasks that need to be done every day.
- Author BiographyJon Schiller received the BS in Physics from the California Institute of Technology and the MS and Ph.D. from the University of Southern California. As an executive of an Aerospace Corporation he designed guidance and control systems for aircraft and missiles. After retiring he became active writing documentary books using research from the Internet in addition to creating books about Options Trading strategies which used his mathematical skills.
- Author(s)Jon Schiller Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.