All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's digital world, law firms must ensure rigorous safeguarding of intellectual property, client data and other legal information as a crucial part of business strategy. Under Principle 10 of the SRA code, regulated firms have a responsibility to 'protect client money and assets' and cyber crime presents a significant risk to this. As a result, cyber security is becoming a central issue for professional indemnity insurers and firms are being asked to demonstrate what protections they have against cyber criminals before they are offered PI cover. This practical toolkit covers both the law and its practical application and will help ensure that your firm has effective policies and procedures in place to deal with cyber security. It will help your firm increase awareness of and be prepared for cyber incidents and the threats they pose, as well as how to prevent and deal with them. It will also offer assistance to help your staff comply with all their information security obligations.As well as advice on how to safeguard digital information from both external and internal sources and examples of how to deal with issues such as information breaches in the workplace, it provides a number of precedents and templates on CD-ROM to ensure that your firms meets all of the legal and regulatory requirements to protect your personal and client data, such as: * cyber crime risk audit * mobile techlogy policy * email security policy * IT security checklist.
- Author BiographyPeter Wright is one of the UK's leading experts on digital issues in law firms. Managing Director of Digital Law UK Ltd he is a solicitor and the chair of the Technology and Reference Group at the Law Society.
- Author(s)Peter Wright
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.