Cyber-security and Global Information Assurance: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions by IGI Global (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $284.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $194.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing societal dependence on information techlogy has pushed cyber-security to the forefront as one of the most urgent challenges facing the global community. Cyber-Security and Global Information Assurance: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions provides a valuable resource for academicians and practitioners by addressing the most pressing issues facing cyber-security from both a national and global perspective. This reference source takes a holistic approach to cyber security and information assurance by treating both the technical as well as managerial sides of the field.
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Knapp is the Deputy Head of the Department of Management at the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado. He has over 20 years of experience working with information technology and security in the U. S. Air Force. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from DeSales University in Pennsylvania, an M. B. A. from Auburn University at Montgomery and a PhD in the Management of Information Technology from Auburn University, Alabama. Dr. Knapp has published in outlets such as the International Journal of Information Security & Privacy, Information Management & Computer Security, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and the Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law. His research has also appeared in numerous chapter books such as the Information Security Management Handbook, 2007 and 2008 editions, edited by Hal Tipton and Micki Krause. He has presented his research at numerous conferences to include annual RSA conferences. Dr. Knapp's research results have appeared in online media outlets such as CIO, CSO, Networkworld and Computerworld and he has won numerous research and teaching awards. He recently accepted a tenure-track position in the Information and Technology Management Department at The University of Tampa, Florida.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1346 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKenneth J. Knapp
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.