Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the rapid increase in internet access in recent years, cyberbullying has become a major problem for millions of young people. Readers will find out about the many different types of cyberbullying, from posting unflattering photos online to sending threatening text messages. They will also learn why it is important to avoid these activities and what they can do if they are victims of cyberbullying.
- Author(s)Lucia Raatma
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Books: Guides to Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width190 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.