All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
About this product
- DescriptionDepository institutions experienced cyberattacks in recent years that are estimated to have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in losses. Depository institution regulators (the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Goverrs of the Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and NCUA) oversee information security at these institutions and Treasury coordinates protection of the financial sector. The objectives of this book include examining how regulators oversee institutions' efforts to mitigate cyber threats; and sources of and efforts by agencies to share cyber threat information. This book also assesses the effectiveness of the corporation's controls in protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of its financial systems and information.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLauren Hubbard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.