Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCybertraps for Educators offers teachers and school administrators a frank and sobering look at the various legal risks they face from the use and misuse of electronic devices and social media. Covering a wide range of contemporary topices -- cyberloafing, cyberbaiting, loss of privacy, harassment, sexting, etc. -- this timely book explores the myriad challenges that techlogy poses for today's teachers. Drawing on fifteen years experience as an writer, lecturer, and computer forensics expert, author Frederick S. Lane helps educators understand these new challenges and offers specific, thoughtful suggestions on how avoid the various cybertraps discussed throughout the book.
- Author BiographyFrederick Lane is a nationally-recognized expert on privacy and the impact of emerging technologies on society. He is an author, attorney, educational consultant, expert witness, and lecturer who has spoken to colleges, universities, and school districts around the country on a variety of issues, including student safety, electronic misbehavior, and digital privacy. Lane has written seven books, including most recently Cybertraps for the Young and American Privacy: The 400-Year History of Our Most Contested Right. He is currently finishing the manuscript for a new book entitled Cybertraps for Educators. During the course of his writing career, he has appeared as a guest on a variety of national media programs, including: Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart ; ABC's Nightline and Good Morning America Weekend ; CBS's 60 Minutes and Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood ; NBC's Today Show and Weekend Today ; as well as numerous local and national radio programs. During his 23 years as a resident of Burlington, VT, Lane served for 10 years as a member of the Burlington School Board, including two years as Chair of the Board. Lane now lives in Brooklyn, NY with his wife, Dr. Amy Werbel. He graduated from Amherst College in 1985 with a degree in Classics and American Studies, and from Boston College Law School in 1988. Additional information about his work is available on his Web site, www.FrederickLane.com.
- Author(s)Frederick S Lane
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.