All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary experimental narrative developed using hybrid media. Each short piece of typoetry merges Communication Design, Illustration, Literature, Poetry, Photography, and Fine Arts. The process encompasses hand made illustrations and computer generated graphics using state of the arts pressure activated drawing boards and wooden pencils.
- Author BiographyMedia Artist, Doctoral Student, and Design Educator from Cuenca Ecuador. Currently engaged in the MATX Doctoral Program at VCU in Richmond, VA. Former Fulbright Scholarship recipient and really progressive hypermedia design educator. Currently looking for a job as an hybrid media design professor in a great university of college near Boston or in Richmond, VA. Any leads are gladly welcomed.
- Author(s)Guido Alvarez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.