All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the investment strategy of cycle investing. Understanding how the stock market and ecomic cycles are linked can help readers enhance their return on investments. The authors draw upon the United States ecomy and market data to illustrate key concepts for investing and introduces various types of investment products to help readers implement their financial plans successfully. Ideally, the book will inspire readers to take control of their wealth, dodge financial traps, and avoid tragic investment failures. Through a tested foundation, the investment methods revealed in this book will help prepare you for the next financial crisis so you will stand to profit from it.
- Author BiographyWalter Shair has been working in the U.S. financial community for more than 20 years. Currently, he owns and manages GS Brokerage located in New York City, offering insurance, real estate, and financial planning services. Previously, Mr. Shair was a Senior Investment Consultant at large institutions such as Citibank and Chemical Bank (now JP Morgan Chase). He has established investment plans for thousands of customers over his 20 years of experience. He won high praises from all circles for conducting hundreds of informative and detailed financial seminars. Shair has a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and a Master's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. He also holds various licenses including financial, insurance, and real estate. Shair's company GS Brokerage also funds makelivesbetter.com, which is fully operated by our interns and ultimately promotes human happiness and the progression of civilization. Make Lives Better was created to raise awareness for the self-improvement of the individual's moral standards in society. His company also provides college students with an internship program where they can learn about the financial world, work together on teams and manage their own projects in a business environment. His hope is that all of the members will have such a consensus, which is to strive for success without abandoning the basic principle of life - be considerate. If everyone follows this simple ideal, then we can all make life better.
- Author(s)MR Walter Shair,MS Crisann Shair
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.