CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionBe the next Chris Hoy, Victoria Pendleton, Rebecca Romero or Bradley Wiggins and become a contender for Olympic gold, with this -nsense guide to all aspects of cycle racing. Competition cycling is a sport with its own traditions, its own jargon and its own bewildering structure. In this book, author William Fotheringham guides the reader through the various types of cycle racing and what they offer. Find out how to get started and what's required to win.Every facet of cycling is covered - road racing, time trialling, mountain biking, track racing, cyclo-cross - and there are detailed sections on equipment, health, nutrition and tactics, as well as advice on how to race, train and be successful.Aimed at cyclists young and old, who wish to become involved and compete in the race scene, this celebrated book by a leading cycle journalist is packed with invaluable advice and practical tips and insights from current racers.
- Author BiographyWilliam Fotheringham writes on cycling for The Guardian and Observer, and is the author of Put me Back on my Bike: In Search of Tom Simpson. He previously worked for Cycling Weekly and Cycle Sport magazines.
- Author(s)William Fotheringham
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note80 colour photographs & 60 artworks
- Width194 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.