All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to eight multi-day cycle tours across Spain. The routes range from 5 to 12 days in length, suitable for vice through to keen cyclists, with options to shorten, extend or go off-road. The tours extend from the Pyrenees and Picos de Europa in the rth, through the Sierra of Demanda, Gredos and Guadarrama in the centre, to the Sierras of Nevada and Grazalema and the Serrania de Ronda in the south. They visit the cities of Avila, Cordoba, Bilbao, Madrid, Malaga, San Sebastian, Segovia and Sevilla. The routes are described in detail and accompanied by maps, profiles and accommodation lists.
- Author BiographyHarry Dowdell started cycle touring in Spain 10 years ago and has now built a wealth of experience throughout the country and elsewhere. He lives in Nidderdale and works as a purchasing consultant.
- Author(s)Harry Dowdell
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Notecolour photographs and maps
- Weight350 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.