All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCyclecraft is the definitive guide to safe and enjoyable cycling for both adults and children. Whether you are new to cycling, looking to extend your skills, or wanting to kw how best to teach your children to cycle, Cyclecraft offers practical advice on how to ride a bike confidently and safely in modern traffic conditions. This North American edition of Cyclecraft has been specifically adapted to reflect conditions, laws and best practice in the United States and Canada. Cyclecraft features: how to get started, with special advice for parents; choosing a bike and setting it up; basic skills such as balancing, steering and gear shifting; how to share the roads and integrate with traffic; advanced techniques for cycling safely on busier roads with faster traffic; and, advice on carrying children and baggage and riding with others.
- Author BiographyJohn Franklin is a consultant and registered Expert Witness on cycling skills and safety and was a member of the government working group that set up the UK National Standard.
- Author(s)John Franklin,The Stationery Office
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectDriving & The Highway Code
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNorth American ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.