All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCycles of Violence provides a theoretical and empirical analysis of how rms, rules, and procedures of decision-making cohere into a decision regime. Ranan D. Kuperman balances careful theoretical discussion with a case study, to track the evolution of a decision regime over time. Focusing on the regime governing Israeli use of limited military force and using quantitative historical analysis as well as qualitative historical surveys, Kuperman uses previously unpublished documents from the 1950s and 1960s to generate a new interpretation of historical events.
- Author BiographyRanan D. Kuperman is lecturer in political science at University of Haifa, Israel.
- Author(s)Ranan D. Kuperman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleInnovations in the Study of World Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.