All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than just a way to get around, bicycles provide great exercise and are used in many competitive sports. Don't kw how to ride? Aren't sure what bike suits you best? Suitable for ages 6-9, this book gives children a colourful and engaging tour through the world of bikes. Informative text includes: the parts and basic maintenance of a bicycle; road safety and signals; different types of bicycles and the advantages of each; and competitive cycling.
- Author(s)John Crossingham
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSports in Action
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos and illus
- Weight154 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.