All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing NASA photographs of the planet Mars, Haas and Saunders offer unprecedented evidence (300 images and illustrations) of monumental edifices from a prehistoric Martian civilisation which parallel the sculpture and mythology of ancient cultures from Mesoamerica, Asia, Mesopotamia and Egypt. The implication is staggering -- Earth's history and mankind's origins could be very different than previously believed.
- Author BiographyGeorge J Haas and William R Saunders
- Author(s)George J. Haas,William R. Saunders
- PublisherGranville Island Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGranville Island Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight114 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.