All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOwing to the ever-increasing requirements to be met by gasoline and diesel engines in terms of CO2 reduction, emission behavior, weight, and service life, a comprehensive understanding of combustion engine components is essential today. It is longer possible for professionals in automotive engineering to manage without the corresponding expertise, whether they work in the field of design, development, testing, or maintenance. This technical book provides in-depth answers to questions about design, production, and machining of cylinder components.In this second edition, every section has been revised and expanded to include the latest developments in the combustion engine.
- Author BiographyPublisher MAHLE is a leading international development partner for the automotive industry. With its products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as for electric vehicles, the group addresses all the crucial issues connected to the powertrain and air conditioning technology: from engine systems and components to filtration to thermal management.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleATZ/MTZ-Fachbuch
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note76 colour tables, biography
- Weight351 g
- Width168 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMAHLE GmbH
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.