All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- Description* Second volume to be published in the Essentials in Cytopathology series * 125 full-color images * User-friendly and concise guide * Convenient format: Fits in lab coat pocket * 2,000 of the 22,000 practicing pathologists in the US are cytopathologists * 66,000 laboratory technicians deal with urine samples and are potential buyers
- Author BiographyDorothy L. Rosenthal, MD, FIAC is Professor of Pathology, Oncology, Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. Stephen S. Raab, MD is Professor of Pathology at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Dorothy L. Rosenthal,Stephen S. Raab
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Cytopathology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight274 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.