All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpoken by over 12 million people world-wide, Czech is an official language of the European Union and is widely recognised for its strong literary value as the native tongue of such table artists as Milan Kundera, Jaroslav Seifert, and Beach Smetana. This useful dictionary provides business-people, travellers, and students with all the words they need to learn and communicate in Czech. Features: Each entry includes practical information on genitive case ending, gender, and pronunciation of uns and adjectives; Alphabet and pronunciation key; Concise grammar of the language; Over 42,000 total entries.
- Author BiographyKaren von Kunes
- Author(s)Karen von Kunes
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note42,000 entries
- Weight400 g
- Width175 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.