All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English-language anthology of post-1989 Czech plays exploring once-taboo subjects and new realities. Includes plays by David Drabek, Lenka Lagrova, Jiri Pokorny, Ivana Ruzickova, Egon Tobias, Iva Volankova, and Petr Zelenka.
- Author BiographyLucille Lortel Distinguished Professor of Theatre and Comparative Literature at the Graduate Center, City University of New York; Executive Director, Martin E. Segal Theatre Center; editor, Slavic and East European Performance; editor, Routledge Harwood Polish and East European Theatre Archive; author of Witkacy, Guillotine: Its Legend and Lore, Theatre/Theory/Theatre, and translations of Polish and Russian drama.
- Author(s)David Drabek,Egon Tobias,Iva Klestilova Volankova,Ivana Ruzickova,Jiri Pokorny,Lenka Lagronova
- PublisherMartin E. Segal Theatre Center Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartin E. Segal Theatre Center Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.