All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of D-Day - the Normandy beach landings which saw the start of the Allies' major offensive against German forces - specially written for young readers. Includes photographs, maps and full-colour illustrations, as well as internet links to recommended websites for further information through Usborne Quicklinks. The Usborne Reading Programme is a collection of over 250 reading books, developed with reading experts and graded in seven levels.
- Author(s)Henry Brook
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Reading Series Three
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.